should you contact if you want to sign up for a promo?
If you have any questions or would like to sign up for
a promo, please call Alex -
Promo Schedule - this is in google dogs
- Show up! If you are a no show a promo, you're leaving someone else holding
- Be on time!
- Check in with the person in charge. It's your responsibility to
find them, not the other way around. Lots of times it will be someone who
doesn't know who we are, just check in and move on.
- Only wear festival approved costumes. This includes
accessories such as bags and shoes and jewelry, and the things you drink
and eat out of.
- Bring appropriate drinking utensils. Especially for a parade, you
need to make appropriate arrangements for drinking. You're going to want
water at the 4th of July parade and no plastic water bottles allowed.
- Clean and press your costume before you go out. It may seem a
little ridiculous to say this, but I see more wrinkled, smelly costumes at
promos than anywhere else. We represent the fair where ever we go. It's
our responsibility to look our best at all times!
- No smoking in costume when in sight of the public.
- No anachronisms - no watches or inappropriate costumes just because
it's a promo.
- No inappropriate behavior. We're judged more harshly
at promos than
anywhere else we go. Please be aware of your audience and make the
appropriate choices about how you conduct yourself.
- Remember that we are the ambassadors of the fair. It's up to us to
promote it in a positive fashion whenever we're out in costume!
Contact & Other Important Information:
Director - Jim (Maestro)
- Questions about being a performer at the fair, whether that's
as a street character, musician or stage show performer.
Coordinator - Stacey McDade Kledis. If you have any questions
about costuming, you should contact
Court Coordinator - Erica Keithley
Questions about the Enchanted Court should be directed to
Court/Scenario Coordinator -
Suzanne & Rebecca Armstrong. Questions
about Royal Court or Scenario should be directed to Suzanne
Children's Realm Coordinator -
Living History Coordinator -
Sean Murphy - Sean is the person to talk to about the Living
Webmistress - Rnee' - Questions about the
web site, to let me know about dead links or if you have a fun
web site to share.
Phone number for the Kansas City Renaissance
Just for fun:
Click to join KCRF Entertainers
If you are part of the egroup and
want to send a message, the email
While visitors are always welcome here, the information on these
pages are for the entertainers.
The rules and information
you find herein will apply only to contracted
performers of the
Kansas City Renaissance Festival.
If you are a visitor and wish to find
more information about the festival, please visit the
KCRF Web Site